Re: GG: Symposium May 17, 1997

>Kevin Bazzana, musicologist and editor of _GlennGould_.  He'll be speaking
>about his upcoming book;

Please tell me that this talk is entitled "Yes, we have no bazzanas!" -- it
would make my day....

- Alun

ALUN SEVERN        *  Snailmail              1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                                        W.Midlands  B68 0AX England
                   *  Tel                      + 44 (0)121 422 9509
                   *  Fax                      + 44 (0)121 643 0661
                   *  Email                  alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
"Solitude is the prerequisite for ecstatic experience..."
                                                      - Glenn Gould