GG: symposium e-mail

An aside about the contact information ... I've just received an
"undeliverable message" note from CompuServe, for the e-mail address
<75607.3537@CompuServe.com>.  The body of the message reads: "Receiver not
found."  I'm not sure what the problem is, but I apologize if there's been
any inconvenience.  (I'm going to blame this on Kevin, who gave me the
information by telephone ... =:])  The <sfperf@aol.com> address (crossing
my fingers as I type this) should still be ok to use, however.

       k a t h e r i n e   l e e    m u l t i m e d i a    d e v e l o p e r

      DNA Multimedia Corporation    Tel: (604) 730-0306, ext. 103
   1737 West 3rd Avenue, Ste.230    Fax: (604) 732-7331
                   Vancouver, BC    E-mail: klee@dna.bc.ca
                  V6J 1K7 Canada    http://www.dna.bc.ca