Re: Symposium

>Katherine,
>        Do you have the information on the GG Symposium? Is it open to the
>general public? When/Where/Cost? Thanks.
>Regards, Kristen

Hi Kristen:

Sorry for not getting back to you and everyone else sooner.  I've been
quite swamped at work ... the usual thing.  I don't recall the dates and
details at the moment, but I can confirm them within the next few days.  As
soon as I know, I will post the answer to the list.

   k a t h e r i n e   l e e       m u l t i m e d i a    d e v e l o p e r

   DNA Multimedia Corporation      Tel: (604) 730-0306  ext. 103
     230-1737 West 3rd Avenue      Fax: (604) 732-7331
                Vancouver, BC      E-mail: klee@dna.bc.ca
               V6J 1K7 Canada      http://www.dna.bc.ca