Re: GG:Solitude Trilogy

MJ said:

>OK point taken...but the Quebec angle seems much more interesting and
>likely a subject for GG.  But he did what he did.  On an interesting
>note the documentary was offered to him if he'd go to China and his
>compromise was to include it with the Solitude Tril-- it wasn't an
>original idea of his.  It just seems forced to me.

You're not convinced, I can tell. Actually, nor am I...but it's interesting
to speculate.

- Alun

ALUN SEVERN        *  Snailmail              1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                                        W.Midlands  B68 0AX England
                   *  Tel                      + 44 (0)121 422 9509
                   *  Fax                      + 44 (0)121 643 0661
                   *  Email                  alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
"Solitude is the prerequisite for ecstatic experience..."
                                                      - Glenn Gould