GG: The Young Glenn Gould-1947 to 1953 on CD.

Dear f-minors,

I am writing with info on a Glenn Gould CD I recently aquired that may
interest you.  With the upcoming 8th installment of the GG Edition, I
thought I might offer another financial burden.

The Young Glenn Gould-1947 to 1953

MASTERSOUND DFCDI-024

It contains:

Berg: Sonata for Piano Op. 1
Recorded Nov. 3, 1953

Shostakovich: Three Fantastic Dances*
Taneyev: The Birth of the Harp*
Prokofiev: The Winter Fairy*
November 4 and 6, 1953
*with Albert Pratz on violin

Mozart: Music for Piano Four Hands
	Allegro from Sonata in C Major, K. 521~
	Andante with five varations in G Major, K. 501~
	Allegro di molto from Sonata in F Major, K. 497~
	Fantasy in f minor, K. 594~
Recorded June 1947
~with Alberto Guerrero as piano II

J.S. Bach: Italion Concerto in F Major, BWV 971
Recorded March 1948

The CD is monaural and about 55 minutes long.

I found it at http://www.cduniverse.com/cgi-bin/cdubin.exe/show_albums
for 14.98 plus shipping under Gould, Glenn

All the Best,
Charlie

P.S. I am a not sure if the above link will work, so here is another to
the Main Page:  http://www.cduniverse.com/cgi-bin/cdubin.exe/lobby/