Re: GG: Genes & Genius (part II)

At 10:50 AM 2/19/97, Katherine Lee wrote:
>The book is due out in April, and Lise
>Deschamps-Ostwald has mentioned that she'll be giving a talk about it this
>March, at the next Gould symposium in San Francisco.

Which reminds me, does anyone have the complete low-down on the symposium?
Katherine or Mary Jo, perhaps?

"Yeah, well uhhh, I can relate to what you're sayin', man, but like, not
with any negative vibes, yuh know, cuz' as far as I'm concerned, when
you're dealin' with uh, middle Mozart there, you go mainly for the
beats..."      -Theo Slutz