GG: The Silver Jubilee Album (contents)

I was asked by some of you the contents
of "The Silver Jubilee Album", the CD of which
is only availalble in Japan
(CBS/Sony  46DC5304/5--- 4,600 yen).

It contains:

1st disc:
1. Scarlatti sonatas (L.463, L.413, L.486)
2. CPE Bach Wurtenberg Sonata #1
3. GG's So you want to write a fugue?
    (by Golshmann / Julliard SQ, etc.)
4. Scriabin's pieces ("preludes")
5. R. Strauss' Ophelia Lieder (with Schwartzkopf)
6. Betthoven/Liszt's Symphony #6 (1st mvt)

2nd disc:
A Glenn Gould Fantasy

All the recordings in the first disc will be available through
the GG Edition when the "last three discs" are released (so soon).
What is available only through the album is the second disc:
"A Glenn Gould Fantasy".  This is an interview-style drama
written and produced by GG disguising various personae
to attack himself.

If you care for a set, let me know *off* the list.

Regards,

Junichi / junichi_miyazawa@msn.com, alias: junichi@poetic.com

P.S.  The e-mail server of my provider has been recovered!
Thank you.