GG re: Dream Recordings

Hi Greg:

Yes, I wish I could have listened all of the recordings
you mentioned, esp. Schostakovich, which the late
Tatiana Nikolaeva left two splendid recordings.

Now, here is my wish list:

J.S.Bach: Musical Offerings (two Richercares)
Beethoven: Diabelli Variations
Beethoven: Grosse Fuge  (four hands version
by multi recording)
Brahms: Concerto No.2
Brahms: Piano Quartets Nos. 1 & 2
Brahms: Handel Variations & Paganini Variations
Busoni: Violin Sonatas (GG wished to do with
Jaime Laredo)
Bruckner: String Quintet
(GG played a part of it in the "At Home with GG")
Grieg: Piano Concerto (which he failed to record
because of flu)
Hindemith: Ludus Tonalis (GG played only som of them)
Ives: Piano Sonatas
Mendelsson: Organ Sonatas (which GG wished to record)
Mozart: Piano Concerto No.13 in C Major, K.415
(Quite personally, I love it of all the Mozart piano concertos:
the seconde theme of the 1st movement is something
very exceptional and attractive.)
Prokofiev: Visions fugitive (GG played only No.2)
Schubert: Symphony No.5 (GG played the beginning part in
"GG on/off the record".)
Schubert: Sonata D.960

JM