Re: GG:At Home with GG, op 111

Tim asked:

>BTW Eric: are you related to that other Eric Coates, composer of 'The
>Knightsbridge March', 'The Dambusters March' and other well-known light
>orchestral English pieces?

Good: someone else's curiousity beat me to it.

Also wondering,  Alun

                    o  Home                        1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury
                                              W.Midlands  B68 0AX England
A L U N  S E V E R N                                   tel: 0121 422 9509
                                            email: alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
                    o  Work         tel 0121 643 4343 + fax 0121 643 0661
"Solitude is the prerequisite for ecstatic experience..."   - Glenn Gould