Re: GG: GG as vocalist

Tim:

I nominate you to the Resident Amateur Psychologist Club - if it sounds
feasible, hey, why can't your theory stand? It's no less possible than
some of the ones I or others here have come up with. In fact, even though
you call it `half-baked' and not completely developed, it's given me a lot
to think about. Well done, congrats, and if you work on it any further,
share!

Arin Murphy
Concordia University, Montreal

The absolute requirements of literary labour not unfrequently compel an
irregular distribution of time, and with it irregular social and moral
habits. (J.W. Kaye)