GG: RE: Silver Jubilee Album

Sorry for a bad information of the CD shops.
I have just accessed all of them, but
I could not find the Japanese CD of the Silver Jubilee Album.

If you want to have one,
let me know off the list.

Junichi, Tokyo

junichi@poetic.com / junichi_miyazawa@msn.com / walkingtune@bigfoot.c
om

Hi Alun and my friends:

The Silver Jubilee Album (with "A Glenn Gould Fantasy"!!)
 is still available in Japan (but it might be out of press soon):

  CBS/Sony (now Sony Classical) 46DC 5304/5
  4,600 yen (rel. 1989)

I hear you can purchase Japanese CD's at the following net shops:

  http://cdnow.com/
  http://www.ab-cd.com/
  http://www.cdeurope.com/
  http://gemm.com/
  http://www.cdbanzai.com
  http://www.iijnet.or.jp/gemm/

Sorry, but I don't know which shop you can purchase
the album from.

If you find it difficult to purchase the album on the net,
do let me know *off* the list.

Regards,

Junichi / junichi_miyazawa@msn.com

P.S.

Let me inform you of my mailing trouble:

I found the mail delivery system of my provider
(msn, microsoftnetwork) was and still is unstable,
so some unfortunate mails (not all) addressing to
me might delay for a few or several days.

When you write to me off the list, please post it to my real
address (junichi_miyazawa@msn.com) as well as to one or more
of the following "alias" addresses (all links to my real address):

   junichi@poetic.com
   walkingtune@bigfoot.com
   jmoffice@geocities.com

I might be a kook or a Gould-like disguising person on the net.