Re[2]: GG: So you want to write a fugue?

        Yes, I also enjoyed the posting on Minnebonics and loved the
        movie Fargo.  "Yah, yah . . ."

Subject: Re: GG: So you want to write a fugue?
Author:  "John P. Hill" <jphill@frank.mtsu.edu> at internet
Date:    2/6/97 12:03 PM

Thanks to Bradley for that nice bit of Minne-bonics!
With small modifications, (like attaching "eh" directly
at the end of the sentence) you can cross the border and
communicate nicely with the natives of Southern Ontario
(try out your new skills at a Tim Horton's donut shop!).

This dialect and "body english" sounds very reminiscent
of the movie FARGO, though I'm sure Minnesotans (long "O"
and lots of emphasis on that third syllable, please) will
find a world of difference, eh?

regards

jh