Re: GG: Slaughterhouse 5

Arin said -- at length :)

>Gould actually served as the musical  director for the movie [...]
>Hope this was infomative - amusing at the very least. Sorry I can't tell
>you what instrument that was in _SH5_.

There, Eric: I said *someone* would know!

- Alun

ALUN SEVERN      *  Home                 1 Chestnut Rd  Oldbury  Warley
                                         West Midlands B68 0AX  England
                                                      Tel 0121 422 9509
                                          Email  alun@ukiah.demon.co.uk
                 *  Work           Tel 0121 643 4343  Fax 0121 643 0661
"There's quite a bit of piano-playing going on there -- and I mean that
as the most derogatory comment possible."             -- Gould on Gould