Re: Mailing snafu

I hate like heck to be sending out a post like this, forgive me if you had
to pay to download it, but it is in response to a few letters I've received
regarding my f_minor posts and I'm fretting over it. The gist is thus:

>Kristen,
>for the last while that I've been reading your postings to the
>f_minor list the lines in your messages reach well beyond the width
>capability of the host I use to read the entire line. It's like every
>paragraph, instead of being a paragraph, is a line.

Basically, any paragraph I write over a certain number of characters is
being cut off in mid-sentence.
Has anyone else been having this problem receiving my posts? I've sent a
billion messages of varying lengths to myself to try to recreate the
problem and have had no success, and when I have asked people about the
condition of posts received from me, they also report no such troubles. So,
I'm looking for a pattern of some sort. If you are getting garbled messages
from me (content aside, please) do let me know at my above address so I can
begin to go over options to correct things. Thanks again, and sorry for the
self-absorbed nature of this mass post.

Elyse Mach: "But do you think that if Beethoven came back to life he'd go
along with these notions of motif and tempo?"
Glenn Gould: "I don't really know, nor do I very much care..."