Re: Beethoven

>At 10:47 AM 7/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>Where did you get the Gould videos?  Does this source deal in mail orders?
>>
>I obtained the Gould videos from Abels Music in Manuka, Australian Capital
Territory.  They are numbered 1 to 10.

Further to my previous message about a source of Gould videos in the
Australian Capital Territory, I should point out that the videos are all in
PAL format since we don't have any of your NTSC stuff here, nor SECAM, nor
whatever other system you might like to name.  So that might limit their
usefulness to non-PAL users.

Although I have found that I am able to play French SECAM videos on my PAL
videorecorder but, of course, without a shred of colour.  I am not sure if
the same applies to NTSC.  Many of the Gould videos are black and white so
the lack of colour should not be a problem.

Leon Le Leu
Australia