Re: GG:Glenn chat/Sony

The "old" "Masterwork" releases seem fine to me; the new SBM not any
better than the Lp's of 1973, of the WTK, French and ENglish suites.

Wouls that SONY sell the rights to some company that

alan@amanda.dorsai.org
                 nyc/usa

"Broadly speaking, Beethoven and the piano arrived in the world together."
    ------------------Bernard Roberts, English pianist, 1986.