GG: GG coffee table book.

I was browsing through at Tower Records today when I noticed this GG
coffee table book.  Its called _GLENN GOULD: Some Portraits of the Artist
as a Young Man_  Story and photos by Jock Carroll.  I thought this book
was taken off the shelves becasue Gould estate did not give consent.
I guess that is no longer the case.  Anyways, its a facinating book.
There is little text by the author about GG's vacation in the Bahamas. And
many photos that I've never seen before.
I checked two Tower Records stores and both had about 25 copies of the
book!  I paid about $30, even though the inner jacket says $40.  One of
the stores diplayed it as an import book.  (printed in Hong Kong)

Gerald Cho