GG re: Ordering via the web

Hello, Jeremy and everyone--

What about ordering the discs an ordinary web shop?
I know a shop named "CD World" (in California) :

    http://cdworld.com/

I don't know the Trilogy is available there,
but you can get various didcs and videos via internet with your credi
t card.
(I bought a video of "Slaughterhouse-Five" at the CD World!!)

Best wishes,

Junichi,  Tokyo.

P.S.  As for books, I often visit and do shopping at Amazon.com Books
 (in Seattle):

   http://www.amazon/

Does anyone know a web book shop in the UK?
Sometimes, books published in the UK are not available at Amazon.