GG: Ordering via the web

Hello,

I don't know if this is still the case, but when I tried to order the
"Solitude" trilogy over the web, I encountered quite a bit of difficulty
(i.e. four days after placing the order my Visa still hadn't been billed)
and ended up calling the CBC. They told me that they were no longer
taking orders over the internet, and I ended up placing it over the
phone. They may have changed again, but it might be a better idea to call
them on the toll free number listed on the web page than to take a
chance.

G'day,
Jeremy