GG: 1954 Goldbergs

Hello all,

I'm certain this topic must've been discussed before, but since I'm
relatively new to the list I'll risk bad form and raise it again. Does
anyone have an opinion of the 1954 CBC broadcast of GG performing the
Goldbergs, released last year? Does anyone know if Sony ever plans to
release it as an "Edition" CD? I find it interesting to hear how his
interpretation changed over the few months between this concert and the
Columbia recording that made him famous...

Jeremy