GG: Replies to posts

A reminder:

To reply to the whole list, most software will require you to send mail
directly to f_minor@email.rutgers.edu rather than hitting the "reply"
function.  This is due to default settings (I have been told) in the
mailing list software that I have no control over.  (I'm beginning to
feel a little like Valmont from _Dangerous Liasons_-- "It's beyond my
control."  Or in a Gouldian turn of phrase-- "Stay tuned, but we can't
fix it.")

I've been getting the most thoughtful replies to the "Pilgrim Pianist"
post and will remail some to the list with the authors' permissions.
If you see that a post you had intended for the whole list to read has
not also come to your box within about 24 hours of your having sent it,
this is the likely reason.

As always feel free to contact me with any questions.

-Mary Jo,
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu