Welcome to f_minor

--

Or you can send mail to "Majordomo@email.rutgers.edu" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

[Last updated on: Tue Jan 16 15:09:47 1996]

Welcome to f_minor, a mailing list devoted to the discussion of Glenn Gould!
For the sake of our members who use mail sorters, please begin each posting
with "GG:" in the subject line.  The list was started in August of 1995 and a
digest of the correspondance is available on the f_minor World Wide Web site:

http://erebus.rutgers.edu/~mwatts/glenn/fminor.html

Please retain the automated messages you receive on subscribing and
unsubscribing from the list.

Flames in any form are stricly forbidden, frowned upon, abhored, etc
etc.

To post to the WHOLE group send mail to "f_minor@email.rutgers.edu" Do
not use this address for unsubscribing!!!

As the owner of the list, I hope you will feel free to contact me with any
questions you might have now or in the future!

Thanks and glad to have you with us!

Mary Jo Watts,
mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu