Re: GG: Silver Jubilee?

Hi!

Just a quick reply to your question.  I don't know if Sony has any plans
to release the entire album, but I know that some selections from the
album (i.e. Strauss's "Ophelia-Lieder") have been released on other
albums.  So, it wouldn't appear as though they are planning to release
the entire album on CD.  It is, however, still floating around in LP
format.  If you'd like to get your hands on it, I guess you may be able
to find it in some used record shops, or at garage sales (I've found many
a Gould album sitting at the bottom of somebody's old record collection! :))

Christy