Re: Recommended readings about GG?

Dear Reinout,
	Needless to say, there are quite a few out there and you will get
plenty of replies to this post.  My recommendation is "The Selected
Letters of Glenn Gould", which, if I recall correctly, is from Oxford
University Press.  I like it because it shows, A) Gould from the inside,
in his own, inimitable words; B) All, or most, facets of Gould's
personality, from serious artist to extremely silly friend to the world's
worst driver.  I also happen to like his writing style as much or more
than his music.  That may be sacrilege, but I'm a writer, not a
musician.  Anyway, that's my pick, and I'm sure you'll get others.
Yours,

Janet T. O'Keefe

"Some of us are cursed with brains like fly paper.  Stuck to it is an
enormous amount of miscellaneous information - most of it useless."