Re: GG:what is/are virginals?

OK, I've gone and done it...there's now a page containing 24 samples of
various harpsichords and related instruments (including two different
virginals).  Each sample is about fifteen seconds long, in .WAV format.
Give 'em a try!

   http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/hpsi.html

Bradley Lehman, bpl@umich.edu       http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/