Glenn.

Who wrote the play "Glenn" (that Mary Jo mentioned)?  If anyone has it, how
long is it, and if it is in a collection of plays, what is the title of
that collection?

Thanks in advance,
Nemesio

Captain Nemo

Haverford College
370 Lancaster Ave.
Haverford, PA 19041

Phone:  (610) 896-1680

nvalle@haverford.edu

        I go out into the hall to knock in a nail.  On my way there, I
decide I would rather go out.  I obey the impulse, get into a train, come
to a railway station, go on travelling and finally end up - in America!
That is modulation!
                                         Anton Webern, from "Towards New Music"

"The purpose of art is not the release of a momentary ejection of
adrenaline but is, rather, the gradual, lifelong construction of a state of
wonder and serenity."
                                        Glenn Gould