Re: GG: Art of Fugue

My introduction to Art of the Fugue was the Marriner recording on vinyl,
which I was most pleased to see reissued last year in a Philips 2-Fer with
his excellent recording of A Musical Offering.  I have the Malloch (a
recent acquisition) and Gould's 9 contrapuncti on organ, but I would like
to put in a good word for the Liszt Chamber Orchestra's recording,
conducted by Janos Rolla, on Hungaraton.  I think it is an absolutely
wonderful recording.  Is anyone else familiar with this version?

                                Alan Warhaftig