Re: GG-Concert Dropout Lp

Ah, you are correct on the mention that (I meant the post for anyone
listening) GG doesn't speak in the film.  I didn't mean to imply that, but
merely that the film was a primary source of info on the man (this has been a
relatively new discovery for me outside of just hearing a few of his
well-known recordings) and was incorrectly placed in my paragraph (I tend to
answer my mail late at night and don't always catch such things...).

john