Date: Thu, 4 Apr 1996 16:20:26 -0500 (EST)
From: Bradley P Lehman <bpl@umich.edu>
To: Mary Jo Watts <mwatts@rci.rutgers.edu>
Subject: my postings to f_minor crashing today

Could you please repost these two messages (below) to the list?  They
keep coming back to me as undeliverable to f_minor, with the error
"aliasing/forwarding loop broken".  Thanks!

(Without these two, Captain Nemo's references to my postings don't have
any context.)

Bradley Lehman, bpl@umich.edu       http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bpl/