GG: Piano on "The Quiet in the Land"

Hello again,

There is another question which had puzzled me for some time. Does anyone
know who is playing the piano in the "cafe" segment of "The Quiet in the
Land" (the Radio documentary that GG did for CBC)?  There is no credit
given in the booklet other than that the peice is "My Foolish Heart". I
read in either Baker's Biographical Dictionary or Grove's that GG's
repertoir extended to Jazz, but had never heard of such a thing and
frankly couldn't believe it. On listening to "The Quiet..." for the nth
time, however, I became curious.  Anyone have the answer? If not, can
anyone tell me if its true that GG played jazz, and if any recordings exist?

Thanks again,
Jeremy