GG: Gould vids (fwd)

Eric Schmidt asked where to buy the Gould videos. Eric, do you have access
to the WWW? Both Sony and the CBC have large Websites with catalogues of
recordings for sale. I vaguely remember seeing something in one of our
early mailing list messages to the effect that a boxed set was available
from one or both.

If you don't have web access or can't find the sites, let me know and
I'll check them out for you. Can't at the moment because I'm working
from a Freenet site.

Bennett McCardle
<mccardle@torfree.net>