Re: GG- practice methods

For what it's worth, no, you're not going crazy.  There is a later vacuum
cleaner story.  Unfortunately, I left all of my books on GG in my
parents' basement in Detroit in a vain attempt to control my GG
obsession.  I would suggest trying the "Selected Letters,"  or the one
whose name escapes me (someone else should know) that is a collection of
his writing and writing about him by his friends.  My instinct tells me
I read it in one of those two.  Good luck!

Janet T. O'Keefe

"Some of us are cursed with brains like fly paper.  Stuck to it is an
enormous amount of miscellaneous information - most of it useless."