[F_minor] Reading musical interpretation : case studies in solopiano performance

This is a new publication by Julian Hellaby, professor at Coventry University, UK with an analysis of Glenn Gould's recorded performance of the Bach Toccata in D major, BWV 912.

http://www.ashgate.com/isbn/9780754666677

This communication, including any attached documentation, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact us immediately so we may correct our records.
Please then delete or destroy the original transmission and any subsequent reply.
Thank you.