Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 15:01:27 -0500
From: kpapademas@aol.com
To: f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Subject: [F_minor] GG's GVs versus the world

Hello F_minors!

Check the following site: It is on Murray Perahia's Goldberg Vs compared to our GG's GVs.
Listen to the commentary and the comparisons (there is a play button as you scroll down).

http://www.publicbroadcasting.net/kuar/.artsmain/article/9/1338/1538256/People/Gold.Standard.For.Bach's.'Goldberg.Variations'/

Katherine

Stay on top of things, check email from other accounts! Check it out.