[F_minor] Re: F Minor / Silly Season

Hi?Mary Ellen and F_minor members,
?
Here is a link that works for me to get to that silly Lucky Strike commercial on YouTube.?It is indeed a unique way of opening more ears to the magical sound of GG and Bach!? Let me know if it doesn't work, and we'll try something new.
?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w03EKJjOTJE&feature=channel_page
?
Anne French