[F_minor] Stefy molta bella 25 settembre

Alessandro, this is clearly off-topic but we must set the WABAC
(wayback) Machine to Milano Summer-Autumn 1983 and an
elegant (ma non troppo) little place called Caffe' Milano,
via San Fermo 1, near piazza Mirabello. Emilio is mixing his
terrific Bellinis at the bar but mine is scotch and soda. It's no dream.
 Caffe' Milano wasn't Brera cool nor le must for tourism. Most of
its clients knew each other somehow and more than a few knew
San Siro Ippodromo.
 I still have the little business card though it took me 3 hours to find it.

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages