Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:35:55 -0000
From: "Reinhold, Christiane" <christiane.reinhold@bearingpoint.com>
Subject: RE: [F_minor] Gould lover?
To: <bobmerk@earthlink.net>, "Kpapademas" <kpapademas@aol.com>,
"Houpt, Fred" <fred.houpt@RBC.COM>, <f_minor@email.rutgers.edu>

You would think CBF would do a portrait not off a well-known, public photo of GG's, but, based on their relationship, "catch" him at a more private, unique "angle" she was privileged to witness.... I wonder why?

Christiane Reinhold, Ph.D., PMP
Manager, Public Services
BearingPoint
Management & Technology Consultants