From: f_minor-bounces@email.rutgers.edu on behalf of Robert Merkin
Sent: Mon 1/26/2009 3:00 AM
To: Kpapademas; Houpt, Fred; f_minor@email.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: [F_minor] Gould lover?

Wow, merci beaucoups.

http://vleeptronz.blogspot.com/2009/01/2008-painting-of-glenn-gould-by-gould
s.html

Bob / Massachusetts USA

following web site and scroll down:  http://www.cbfosspaintings.com/ .
Nice portrait.

> In a message dated 01/25/09 17:50:45 Central Standard Time,
fred.houpt@rbc.com writes:

> http://www.thestar.com/article/249787
>

> The secret life of Glenn Gould TheStar.com - GTA - The secret life of
Glenn Gould

<http://media.thestar.topscms.com/images/8f/8b/508071384db791c627f4313ec95c.
jpeg>
>  PHOTO BY JOHN JONAS GRUEN COURTESY EDIZIONI CHARTA, MILANO, FROM THE
BOOK THE SIXTIES - YOUNG IN THE HAMPTONS (CHARTA, 2006)
> Cornelia Foss at Flying Point Beach, Water Mill, N.Y. in 1963 - four
years before she left her husband, the composer Lukas Foss, for Glenn
Gould.
> Echoes

<snip>

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.