[F_minor] shameless self-promotion

Happy new year, all.  In celebration of 2009, here's a link to a track from my cd, timelessly entitled "Bach 2008."  Go to http://www.badongo.com/file/12562184  --there should be a "download" button.?The link is to the Chromatic Fantasy; the full program is the Italian concerto, Overture in the French style, and Chromatic Fantasy and Fugue (all on piano).  If anyone would like a copy, please email me directly; they're $15 + shipping.