[F_minor] Gould and Dudamel

Being in Santa Barbara (90 miles from L.A.), I am quite excited about
the young Gustavo Dudamel starting next season as the L.A. Phil's
principal conductor.  Does anyone share my opinion that he might well
be the Glenn Gould of the conducting world?  Young, exuberant,
extraordinary talent... but of course without the gloves, hat and
other eccentricities.  I've wondered what a GG/Dudamel collaboration
might have been like -  Bach, Beethoven, anything really.  But alas,
they were destined to be on the planet at different times.  It was the
recent reference to Bernstein that made me think about this.

Anne