Re: [F_minor] doubts II

I LOVE that Gould transforms beethoven and brahms into a single
bi-polar entity.  Hillarious.

I really will have to listen to more of those other two "B's."    Like
most of the masses, I'm stuck on GG's Bach.     anne french

P.S.  How about that one video on YouTube where Glenn says Orlando
Gibbons is his favorite composer?   I really don't believe him,
although I love Gibbons (the monkeys and the man).