[F_minor] Sending "the 16 particles into the world"

Hope all f_minors are well, in good health and enjoying Glenn Gould LPs, CDs, VHS cassettes, and DVDs.
I was happy to see that Ms Perkins will contact Sony to make more Stegemann copies available. I someday envision that through the faster speeds of Internet 2, the storage capacity of terabyte/petabyte servers (whether they are located at the Library and Archives of Canada, the Glenn Gould Foundation, the University of Toronto, and or at the Sony Corporation and or through joint cluster computing efforts) to hold all things Gould, anyone will be able to see and hear entire concerts, programs, and conversations by Glenn, and about Glenn and put them together to experience technologically the unison of composer, performer and listener. The man's vision of technology's capabilities was immense (.. but, we're getting there" (from "The Alchemist" and yes, thank you Bruno for capturing a visual and audio glimpse of Glenn Gould's perceptions of technological progress). For example, the recent arousal of the f_minor members (and others) on a horrible dub over Glenn Gould's voice in the Richter Enigma video, could be fixed by speech recognition/generation software - grab the "particles" of Glenn's voice, store them, key in the text, and we should
hear Glenn's voice!  Speaking of the Richter video, I saw "the humbleness" of Glenn Gould as he ascribed an honor to Richter being "one of the most powerful communicators the world of music ..."!
Thanks for "listening" to me!
Katherine