To: "'maryellen jensen'" <maryellenjensen28@hotmail.com>; <f_minor@email.rutgers.edu>
Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 2:43 AM
Subject: RE: [F_minor] The GG Trilogy / Richter The Enigma

Thanks for all recent info on the Glenn Gould Trilogy. That set had
completely slipped under my radar until it came up on the list this week.
WDR 3 and the Studio Akustische Kunst are experts in and are famous for (if
one can be for such an esoteric thing) putting together 'acoustic art' akin
to what Gould was doing with his own radio work, so chances are high this
will be a first class production. When I use to live in Germany near
Cologne I would often tune in to their regular radio shows and I can vouch
for their work. Purchasing this set is now a no-brainer.

I haven't seen Hereafter so I can't comment on the voice-over, but I trust Mary's assessment. What's up with Monsaingeon and his choice of people to misrepresent Gould? Maybe it really is a kind of joke for him.

Jim