Re: [F_minor] strange voice on a Gould youtube clip

Apparently this clip was originally from a Russian TV program that had been
overdubbed in Russian, losing Gould's original English audio in the process.
So this is a posthumous over-over-dub of it back into English, using the
text of Gould's original comments, which is stored at the National Library
of Canada.

Many thanks to fellow f-minor member Thérèse Salviat for this information!

Etha