[F_minor] GG: Unmoved by his audience (RCAF clip)

G'day f_minor

The internet is such an interesting place, I was looking for something completely different...and found this little clip

Royal Canadian Air Farce was (or still is ?) a satire show broadcasted by the CBC. Very funny stuff even if you ar not a Canadian (types like Flo and Ebb could be from my little swiss village).

In the tittle clip I found you will see a man having a conversation with Glenn Gould....sort of.
http://archives.cbc.ca/programs/2316/

Just click on "Unmoved by his audience". Now talk about a solitary figure !  Also notice the GG in-jokes and references. How come there is nothing this funny and intelligent on my TV ?

Pat