Re: [F_minor] Off topic - an evening in heaven

Funny - a friend in Atlanta just saw them a week or so ago and was equally thrilled!

On Long Island there's a law stating that no adult over the age of 35 can go to any concert unless it's doo wop or costs over $150. But I've broken the law many times.......