Re: [F_minor] Freemusic site

Yes, the IMSLP is indeed a great site. It actually was recently off the web
for a while because of copyright claim disputes, but apparently made its way
through the court system and is back up, fortunately for all of us :).

In celebration, I have started a page with links to available online sheet
music corresponding to GG's albums (yes, I am slightly obsessive....).
Anyway, the page is at http://polyphonian.googlepages.com/sheetmusic. I'm
going in chronological order and am currently at the 1st well tempered
clavier book...

Etha