Re: [F_minor] music theory online paper on tempi in '85 goldberg

Etha Williams wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it. I don't recall for certain, but I think I found it
using my obscure google search strategy -- when I've seen all there is to
see in the first five pages or so of google results for a certain query (in
this case, "glenn gould") I look, somewhat at random, at some of the later
pages -- in the teens or twenties (or sometimes even further) A lot of these
pages are deservedly late in the list of search results, but sometimes one
finds a gem among them.

Another good way is to go to a library and do some searching through RILM, the music bibliography service:
http://www.rilm.org

Brad Lehman