[F_minor] random observation

In my free time I enjoy writing little compositions, and my latest attempt
is a fugue using the c - d flat - g - a flat motif from GG's string quartet
as subject and the B-A-C-H theme from Art of Fugue as countersubject.

Anyway, while doing this, I noticed something kind of cool -- the motif from
GG's string quartet is a musical palindrome: pitch-wise, the retrograde (a
flat - g - d flat - c) is the same as the inversion at the sixth!

Well, I thought it was cool...

Etha