RE: [F_minor] "Glenn Gould - Weird and Wonderful"

Good question, Etha.  I have to use a magnifying lense to read his liner notes on the CD-sized re-issues (~90CDs?) that make up the original jacket collection that Sony issued last Fall.

As to his liner notes being published - a few (very few) are in the Glenn Gould Reader, but I know of no comprehensive collection outside of, as you said, painstakingly pulling them from the vinyl covers or trying to read the above.

Anybody have better news?

Cheers,
C.

Christiane Reinhold, Ph.D., PMP